Sunday, December 11, 2005

Crunch Time

It's that time of year again: to become so engrossed in a subject that for a few days, you live and breathe it every second of the day.


This year, that subject for me is philosophy. I don't feel like I have as good a grip on the concepts as I did on my first test, so until Tuesday morning, I pretty much have to live philosophy.


I also have to find time for my world literature final as well, but philosophy will require a lot more study time and brain power than lit. But it cannot be tossed aside.

I need to make sure I can focus and get my work done without getting distracted or lazy.

I have both finals on Tuesday, and am leaving for break on Wednesday. I don't know if I'll get a chance to update before then.

For the next three days, I have to do the academic equivalent of Rocky's training in Russia in Rocky IV.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now if I could just get "Burning Heart" to play in the library, I'd be set.

No comments: