Saturday, October 22, 2005

Drunk Anyone?

I am drunk right now.

I saw Lisa P. tonight. She is visiting from Boston. I told her to chill with the 'I have no boyfriend' shit. It's annoying. Soory, but it is.

We broke out the Fly Creek bottle of wine tonight. Was a huge hit. Everyone loved it. Unfortunately, weveryone had some, so there's not much left. Whatevas.

For some reason, all my friends think I'm Jewsih. Literally. All of them think I am of the Jewish faith. I am not (not that there's anything wrong with that). But I'm not. I love Christmas.

We went ot the OST. Great time. Always clutch misic.

Yes, there are a lot of misspellings. I haven't drunk in al ong time. Excuse me.

Um.....what else?

For some reason, everyone at Monahan's party tponight who had Verizon as their cell carrier had their phones cloks 2 hours off. It was wierd. Anyone know why?

I have a teat on Thursday.

Not teat, test. Yes, I could have corrected the misspelling above., I don't care. It's funny.

I'm listening to 'A Lover's Concerto' right now.

The girl bleow sucked in high school.


I typed in 'Harborfields' into Yahho and this is what came up. Remember her? Damn, she was so fucking gay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm going to be embarassed by this post in he morning.

2 comments:

Lisa Rocks said...

yeah when i'm sober i don;t even talk about that shit.

My apologies.

I was out of control annoying last night.

And my shirt broke.

and I don't remember why I left the bar.

I miss Oneonta.

Responsibility was almost zero and the boozing was constant.

Anonymous said...

lol dave, why is that girl kirby on your page!