Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Confessions of Lieutenant Homo

So right now I'm listening to my gay RA roommate who goes into the freshman girls' room across the hall when he wants to feel wise and important, and is telling them how he sassed some teacher.

Apparently, the teacher was talking about guys who are really strong and how they spend 6 hours in the gym and use steroids, and at the end of it said, "Isn't that right, Steve?" referencing this kid's huge frame. He said:

"And I'm like, are you fucking kidding me, guy? I actually said fuck to him to, I said are you fucking kidding me, guy? Who says that? And I got up and walked out of the room. Who does this guy think he is?"

Obviously the reason Steve (also known as Lt. Homo) got pissed is because the teacher hit it right on the money: this kid does spend all his time in the gym, AND he does steroids. Gish overheard him talking in the gym once about how steroids really don't do anything to you.

Then, Lt. Homo starts spouting off at the mouth about how tomorrow is 4/20 and he hates that people smoke weed, more than usual, on that day:

"I ask what day it is tomorrow, and these kids sitting in front of me are like yo its 4/20, and I'm like what is that and they're like dude its like smokeout day, and like all these fucking kids are going to go to class stoned and shit, and like I hate that shit, like to all these people 4/20 is like weed day, no, 4/20 is the anniversary of Columbine, assholes."

Two things are wrong with this: first, this kid is the last one who can get angry with people who substance abuse, as he not only uses fucking steroids and chews tobacco, but also is drunk half the time anyway.

THEN, this kid has the fucking nerve to act like he is pissed at people for not remembering the anniversary of Columbine. This coming from a huge Republican tool who advocates guns everywhere, a kid that I've heard on several times go in and try to be a psuedo-intellectual about politics but can only find little freshman girls who won't contradict him to yell his views at. This piece of shit has the nerve to be that condescending. A kid who loves to pretend he's Mr. Patriotic and loving the USA and loving our troops for their bravery and listen to too much Kenny Chesney and country music and wear a fucking cowboy hat because he wants to be a redneck, this 23-year old junior in college who the US Army would love to have enlist but doesn't do it, why? Because he's a fucking hypocritical coward who supports stuff, just as long as it doesn't effect HIS life.

Go fuck yourself you juiced-up, sheltered, spoiled brat.

Holy shit. I haven't been pissed like this in a while.







OK, its out of my system.

Anyway, its been nice out. People outside constantly, etc etc you've heard my rant about it. But take a look here. On Saturday, there's CHANCE OF SNOW. I doubt there is anywhere in the world where it goers from being in the 80s one day to snowing that weekend. I can't wait to see the people on Thursday, when the temperature is going to drop 30 degrees, who didn't watch the news or Weather Channel, walk outside in their tanktops, flip-flops, and khaki shorts, and get hit with some sub-freezing early morning air.

Damn. I really talk about weather a lot.

1 comment:

Lisa Rocks said...

Maybe you should be the one dating meterologists.