Thursday, January 20, 2005

Inaugura-shoan

Well, I wrote an entire post while I was watching the inauguration, but Firefox doesn't play well with Blogger, and I lost the whole thing.

Basicially, Bush is an idiot, Cheney looks like the baby from that show Dinosaurs:


















They put Kerry in the worst seat in the house, behind the guy with the huge hat:



And Bush gave some of the most idiotic and ambiguous words I've heard from him: "Self-governance relies on the governing of the self." I'm going to do a Liberty and Freedom count on his speech. He said those words so many times, all without any real meaning behind them. People just hear those words, shrug and say, "Eh. Sounds good."
Besdies, you can't take something like this seriously when they hold a ceremony like this at the same place where this has happened.
Pull your heads out of your asses.

No comments: