Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A Link to the Past

I wrote a post In August about how I've noticed many girls who made the same exact face in every single picture they're ever in. Today, the talented Lisa P. sent me this link which proves my point exactly. You should never be able to do this with someone's pictures.

The rain finally stopped on the Eastern seaboard, and with it came some amazing cold weather. I know the vast majority of people don't like the onset of winter, but I love it. Today it couldn't have gotten higher than 53, plus it was cloudy and a bit windy, which kept the temperature down, too. Saturday's weather forecast was calling for snow showers, which excites me. You really need the cold weather to appreciate the fall, with all the colors changing so nicely. Fall is awesome.

We are thinking of making another movie. Since our last string of films was so damn popular, we've been itching to come up with another idea. I have one in mind that would be great, but it would be too complicated and too stressful to try and wrangle my unreliable friends into committing to. Instead, I came up with an idea that would highlight something me and Silva are constantly talking about. I'll make sure to tell you more about it as it develops, but I want to keep it quiet, build up anticipation. For now, just go and watch the first installment of the grilled cheese saga. In my opinion, the second movie, the longer of the two, is more enjoyable, but you gotta love the classics. Hopefully we'll get part two up on the web one day.

I keep thinking this week is going to be kind of laid back and relaxing, and it keeps blowing up in my face. I don't even feel like going into why. Just know that it sucks.

Does anyone else think that new Black Eyed Peas song "My Humps" is the stupidest song they've ever heard in their lives? Dman, they are really the epitome of why music is so fucked up today. And what the hell is with those lyrics? "My lovely lady lumps?" What is that? That's the dumbest, most unattractive way to talk about tits. Lady lumps. That's so dumb. What's next? Instead of talking about her ass, is she going to say she has a real nice "shit factory"? I can't wait until that trash is played out.

Me and Kristin went to the Fly Creek Cider Mill on Sunday, which was awesome. Fresh cider is so good. And they had a little produce section in the back where you could sample all the apples they had, all cut in nice little wedges. I went around and tried every one like a mule. Kristin thought I was being a jackass. I thought it was more mule-ish. We also got a delicious jar of pasta sauce they had, made out of parmesan, pine nuts, and some other stuff, but it was amazing. I want to go back before they close; they're having a seminar on how to make wassail, like in the song, "Here we come a-wassailing, a-dum a-dum....whatever."

I'm thinking of going as Skeeter Valentine for Halloween. I want to try and convince two other people to go as Doug and Roger Klotz. That would be so amazing I can't even comprehend people's responses.

I'm tired. It's late. I'm going to bed

1 comment:

Lisa Rocks said...

well, silva keeps talking about that whole "production company" thing. I just got a camera last week. It could work.

I'll be in otown tonight.


And I won't be wearing shoes.