Sunday, August 21, 2005

Place Bets Here on the Date of Kodi's Return

Anyone know anything about setting up odds? Because I think I could make a quick buck making odds for when Kodi will return to Oneonta.

For any of you who have his screen name, I'm sure you have seen this in recent days:

not only am i leaving so many friends at oneonta, but now i find out that two more of them are comming back to school there....life is so fantastically shitty




lake...wakeboarding or something

Two things about this are classic Kodi: his yearning to be back in his natural environment, a college town. But notice how he deals with this pain and strife; "Wakeboarding or something." Fucking Kodi. I've got you down pat.

But that's not all. I would just write about what his profile says, but it has to be seen to get the proper experience. Here are some of the highlights.


Emotional Breakdown: T minus 6 days

its gonna take a lot to pull me away from you ... <3>
The emotional breakdown is counting down to when classes start here at school. Yes, it struck me as gay, too. Not to mention all the other sayings.

Now Kodi is a great guy, and I'm no psychology major, but Kodi seems to be having some serious separation anxiety. And I don't think its from being away from Oneonta per se, but from the "college life" in general. Kodi's whole lifestyle and personality were designed for the college experience. In no other environment on earth could you be like Kodi and be successful, but at Oneonta he was like king of the castle. Someone who will light themselves on fire or jump out of trees, hitting every branch, for no good reason, they're bound to do well at college.

But what Kodi doesn't know is he is still making waves here in Oneonta. Literally every station person I have seen has said to me, "Have you seen Kodi's away message?" People are fascinated by his metal problem.

I know I've written about Kodi's away message before, but it seems to be such a hot topic lately.

I'm going to say that his ugly mug will be making an appearance here within two weeks. Anyone like to take that bet?

No comments: