Friday, March 11, 2005

Busted like Lisa Kingsbury's Face

My Bachelor Night was a complete bust. I was down at the OST until about 6:30 tonight handing out WONY T-shirts and hanging out with Silva, Meg, and Miller shooting the breeze.

I tried to catch the bus after I left, but since OPT makes up the bus schedule day-by-day, I ended up sitting at the stop at the parking garage for a while freezing in the snow.

I had to walk up to Silva's apartment and sit there for a while since I didn't know when the bus was coming. We ended up watching the 'Newman-ium' episode of Seinfeld, then some Tech TV, with one attempt at sprinting towards the bus stop mixed in, only with it screetching away in my face.

I finally got home at like 8:30, and surprise surprise Gish is here. If you refer to my Bachelor Day guide, it is required for you to be alone. So out of all the days that he is not in the room, tonight has to be the one he chooses to spend hanging around and sleeping here. And of course my gay ass fucking RA roommate has to be Mr. Everything Needs to be Super Loud, and left his speakers on full blast, so all of this shit that happened tonight has had the fucking creaking and slamming of doors from Instant Messenger blaring through my wall.

So as I write this I am in kind of a bad mood. And I have to spend the entire day tomorrow doing work. Fuck-a-doodle-doo.

But on the plus side you can look at this comic strip I made:

Stupid Comic I Made

I have a feeling I might make a lot more of those.

No comments: