Monday, January 03, 2005

Sabbatical

I haven't posted since I got home, not really for any reason other than I couldn't work up the energy to actually sit and writesomething down. Sue me, I'm lazy.

So far the break has been pretty mediocre. Not exciting, not boring. Just 'Eh.' It is nice to have time away from classwork, though. Mostly what I've been doing is playing videogames, working, watching movies, and burning DVDs.

Have to back up to Oneonta in about two weeks. I'm not looking forward to an advanced composition class or public speaking.

That's really it.

Maybe I'll do a Dave's December in review post. But not right now. I'm too bored.






3 comments:

Lisa Rocks said...

which section are you in for advanced comp?
I want to take it to brush up my paper writing skills.

Dave said...

You're going to take more classes?

Lisa Rocks said...

I've been sending out resumes since October, and nothing.
My scholarship covers one more semester.
I havent written a real paper in years.
Being home is just getting me fat.
I'm basically in life limbo until the fall.
May as well pass the time with some EDUCATIONNNNNNNNN.