Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Def Comedy Jam

So apparently, some people think that I am some sort of laugh factory, that whatever I write here is completely to crack you up time and time again, right?

WRONG.

I am not your court jester. I'm not writing these things so that I can amuse you. I write something if it's on my mind. I'm not out to do a little soft shoe for you to illicit a little chuckle.

You know what? I guess you're right--this page hasn't been funny enough lately. Here, here's something I think is pretty funny:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Or this! This one is SO funny!

A regular Rodney Dangerfield

Oh man, hold on let me catch my breath...........there. Now wasn't that so much more funny than usual? I should do this more often.


Once again another terrible post. I find it unamusing. Kill him.

No comments: