Tuesday, November 30, 2004

[thegaybook]

There is this website that apparently went under my radar, as I hadn't heard of it until the other day. It is called thefacebook, and it is without question one of the gayest things I have ever seen in my life.

I don't get what the point of it is supposed to be. People put their pictures up on this site, fill out where they go to school, where they went to school, and that's it. You can put extra profile stuff up, but not many do. But what is it for? It says to like find people from your school, meet new friends, blah blah blah. Who wants to see these people? I sure don't. Plus, what point does it serve? To look at them and go "Uhh, I HATED THEM!!!"?

It stills blows my mind. What is it for? Its gotten to a point where I've heard people talking about it in everyday conversation. But what is it? Fucking pictures of people you used to know? Big whoop. Get lives. Why would you put yourself on there? Pointless. I think what it is mainly for is to try and show off to people how cool you are now. 90% of them I have seen have some homo holding an alcoholic beverage in their hands. WOW! You drink???? You must be the first person to ever do that!!! You are so wild and fun!!!

But, and here's the caveat, you have to sign up to look at who is on there.

So wanting to see who fails at life, I signed up for it under a false name. Clever. I tired to put a screen shot of it up here but the damn site that hosts my pictures resized it, so its too small to see. Regardless, I decided to search for the people I thought would do a thing like this. No joke, all but one was on there.

Stop being so predictable.

No comments: