Tuesday, November 02, 2004

And It All Comes Down to This...

Not much more can be said than has been said already. It's finally Election Day.

I'm surprised at how many people I know are voting. My brother is actually at home to vote. Whether that's because he cares that much, or just wants a legitimate reason to not go to class, that's to be debated.

My DAD is actually voting. I don't think he's voted in years, if ever.

Anyway, I'm gonna be a nervous wreck all day Tuesday. I have a radio show that we're going to totally devote to the election.

I can't get Europe's The Final Countdown out of my head.

Although if I think about it, there is going to be a recount no matter what, so I guess its not going to be a momentous as it could be.

Sadly, I feel it inside me that Bush will win. I don't know how I'll react if that happens.

After all the shit, after all the news programs, all the arguing with Rob the Madman and Steve-o last semester, all the fighting with my friends and strangers alike, its all coming to fruition today.

It doesn't feel real.


Good Lord, here we go.

No comments: