Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Maybe I'll have more to do

10 - 10:50am: Computer Science
11 - 11:50am: Videography
1 - 1:50pm: TAing Understanding Mass Comm.
2 - 4pm: WONY Office Hours
5:30 - 8pm: Organizational Communication
8:30 - 9pm: WONY General Interest Meeting
9 - 11pm: Ulysses Reading Group

So no time to do anything. But I'm still fitting in time to screw around on the computer. At least I got this thing set up now. And I got it so I can call a phone number and leave audio posts from any phone. Pretty sweet. And by sweet I mean freakin' sweet.

Still going to Geneseo next weekend, even though I could really use those days to catch up on my work. But I know if I crap out now, Chris will never shut up. He'll do the nasally annoying voice (aka the "Heat" voice), "Well, ya know......", forever. Gonna call up Joe Gibbs to see if I can drag him away from his firefighter duties of sitting on his ass and relaxing in the Real World lounge in Northport FD to come up there. Joe D I doubt will come just because he's a fucking nerd and has to look at pond scum at 40x.

I miss my $1.19 Grande Soft Taco. It's so good.

Me, Kristin, Zack, and Janelle are going to go to Niagara Falls soon. He's keeps putting it off because he has a yellow Ford Focus.

I'm done with this. I'm just imagining doing the audio posts all messed up on the weekends. That'll be funny.

Let me managing your ass eating.

1 comment:

Lisa Rocks said...

Can you get me a spoon?



so you can EAT MY ASS!