Thursday, September 09, 2004

Ever heard a kitten getting strangled and drowned?

...then you know what it sounds like when Gish snores. He's all tuckered out and taking a nap right now, making this repulsive gurgling noise. I've never heard anything like it in my life.

Murphy cancelled Audio Production class for no apparent reason. Which means I had no classes today. Sweet ass. I'm already starting to worry a bit about my grades. These skills classes (AP, videography) are tough, I can't tell what Murphy expects of us. I have a feeling unless he clears it up, I'm gonna have a freak out around early-mid November.

My damn Netflix better be here tomorrow.
The Manchurian Candidate got lost in the mail over two weeks ago, so they're sending me a new one. I'm also getting City Lights, which is # 76 on the list. I watched The Gold Rush during the summer, and laughed my ass off. Maybe Kristin is right: I am an old man. Eh, whatevers. Charlie Chaplin was a funny little bastard though. I've watched 51 of the 100 so far.

Silva just got Netflix today, and used the 'One Month Free' coupon they sent me. He's having an orgasm over it.

silvamania (2:23:34 PM): im so happy
silvamania (2:31:28 PM): im like a kid in a candy store
silvamania (2:33:14 PM): oh man this is awesome
silvamania (2:33:19 PM): its totally worth the cash

Radio show tonight. You could listen to it if the streamcast worked: WONY.

Trying to divert most of my free time into finishing To the Lighthouse. That'll be #36 on that
list.

I like trying to make myself more cultured.

No comments: