Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Headaches Are Forevaaaa

I've had a continuous headache since last Thursday. It sucks. I don' t know what's going on. But these things can't be helping:

  • The Marlins have more or less eliminated themselves from the playoffs. They've won one game out of their last seven. They dropped two in a row to the METS. The fucking Mets. Bah. I hate sports now.
  • I find out that a teacher in the Mass Comm. department has been telling his students that if they need help working equipment in the school's audio lab, to contact me. What the fuck?!?!? This dude never said a thing to me, never asked me, but has been writing my e-mail address on the board for his classes, telling them to come to ME if they have any questions. What the fuck am I? Do your fucking job, dickcheese. Or, if you need help, make me the TA for your class. I could use another 3 credits. Don't just assume since I TA for one guy in the audio lab that I'm just the mass comm. whore and will do anything for anyone's class.
  • My monitor is all fucked up, so now there are like 4 large vertical areas on the screen where anything that appears in it is blurry. Wonderful. I've only had it for a year, so I guess I was due.
That's all I can think of at this moment. I have to go shower and get ready for my long day of classes tomorrow. I wrote about half of the CMJ post, and should have it done by Friday. It's pretty comprehensive, if you care. If you don't, then come back later and look at the embarrassing pictures we took from our week in the city.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For you headaches, I believe
You should take some Aleve.

No comments: