Tuesday, May 17, 2005

But It Ain't No Lie, Baby Bye, Bye, Bye

I am finally home after getting through the last week of hell at Oneonta, and finally settling into the monotony of life at home.

Last night, Lisa K. and I hung out for like four hours, talking about all the stuff that has gone on this whole semester. It's funny, because even though she fell under the trance of Kodi's clique, when we said goodbye, I was more upset about it than I thought I'd be. All we did yesterday was shop at Wal-Mart for WONY office supplies, get wings, and just talk about nonsense. And I feel gay saying it, but I really am going to miss her. She's awesome.

Lisa, if you're reading this, saying goodbye to you made me sad. See? There, coming out of my shell, unlike your tortoise of a boyfriend.

The best part of the night was when Kristin walked into her room, and found me and Lisa sitting her among the clutter of a half packed-up room, eating chicken wings in our laps, wiping our faces with toilet paper.

No, that wasn't the best part. The part with the old man in the abandoned building was. I've never seen a human run that fast.

I hate saying goodbye to people. Even though most of the people I know annoy me 80% of the time, to think I'm not going to see Meg or Sass or Lisa P./K. next year down in the office is strange.

Whatevas. Last night put me in a sentimental mood.

I'm going to update the site when I can or have something stupid to say, but I doubt it'll be the frequency that it is during the school year. Or maybe it will be. All depends how eventful the summer is.

1 comment:

Lisa Rocks said...

oh abrams, i'm going to cry...again.

i'll be back to visit matty next year.
i'll sswing by once in a while.