Tuesday, December 07, 2004

College Has Become So Monotonous

Finally finished our video project. Well received by the class. Big laughs for the sex scene and the drive-by.

Finally finished last Monday class schedule, and last Intro to Business class.

But I still have to take finals.

The next week and a half is going to be full of studying. I'll post when I can, probably when taking some time out to relax.

This page is getting stale with no updates. I don't want that to happen.

If you are bored, and it is between 8pm and midnight EST, go here to turn some guy's Christmas lights on and off on his house.


December 7th, 1941 - a date which
will live in infamy...

2 comments:

Lisa Rocks said...

How do you get out of Wednesday being Monday?

i want to see your movie.

Dave said...

He's using the wednesday time to let anyone who wants to take the final early, so no class for me.