Monday, November 15, 2004

Paint It Like A Polaroid Picture

Me and a few of my WONY associates painted the Hartwick wall on Sunday as a little bit of free promotion for the station.

Since there is some sacred law that says you must leave someone's wall painting up there for at least 24 hours, we were hoping no one would paint the wall the day before we did.. I drove by on Saturday night to see some frat painted it at 9pm.

We were fucked.

So being the diligent PR Director, I got a can of black spray paint, rounded up a bunch of scoundrels (Lisa P., the Captain, and some British kid who's name was really Pip), and sprayed over their timestamp on the wall, so that we had plausible deniability.

I found out afterwards that I read the date wrong and the whole thing was unnecessary.

Anyway, here are some shots from the painting:


1 comment:

Lisa Rocks said...

Poor Feldman. He won't wear his coat due to the white paint.