Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Silva, Slacking Off, and Subway

Silva has now started a blog of his own. Make sure you check it out. [THIS SENTENCE CENSORED BY JOHN SILVA] And, by the way, I'm the one responsible for coining the phrase 'Lifetime Syndrome'. I want all the credit and fame that goes along with pinning such a perfect name to such an awful phenomena.

Actually, that's [CENSORED BY JOHN SILVA]. I should write something about it, too.

I've been in a rut the past few days of sitting on my ass and putting off doing work. Like right now it's past 1:30 in the morning, and I should take a shower before I go to bed, plus I should go to sleep soon so I can wake up early and do some Organizational Communication review that I didn't do today. But instead I'll probably sit in front of the computer 'til at least 2 - 2:15, and then I might play some Vice City so I can polish my skills for San Andreas. 3 weeks from today. It's going to be amazing.

I can't believe I have to start thinking about housing for next year already.

The Subway here in Oneonta has a Student Special you get when you show your Student ID: 2 foot long subs of your choice for $7, or three for $10. I can't believe such a great deal exists. I tried their chicken teriyaki last time. I want another. Or maybe two. Tomorrow.

Eat fresh, motherfuckers.


2 comments:

Lisa Rocks said...

silva you suck for being THE MAN and censoring stuff.

I was not aware of this amazing subway deal. now i know where i will be going when i run out declining and real money.

Dave said...

If Silva supports censorship, then Silva must hate America. Watch your back, John, the feds are coming for you.