Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Momma Always Told Me There'd Be Days like These

Yesterday I did work nonstop from 9am until 1 in the morning. CMJ really banged me in the bootyhole; I have two make-up tests, a midterm coming up, an audio project that I handed in late, and a movie assignment in which we have to come up with the concept, shoot it, edit it, and hand it in in a week.

Regardless of all that, I'm going to wait until the weekend to put up a CMJ post. I want to do it right, with pictures as illustrations, and really give a sense of how out of control it got.

I think I talked about the guitar in one of the audio posts. Anyway, I've heard that I can get from $1500 to $2000 for it. Wowzers. I don't think I'll get that much though. I'm gonna put it on eBay for like eight, and a Buy it Now for twelve.

If I get anywhere in the range of what these people are telling me, its gonna pay for a computer, the CMJ trip, and Christmas. That would be a nice treat. I know it won't happen though.

Why is it so hard to put a key on a keyring? I just tried to do it and I fucked up my fingernail.

I gotta go do a radio show soon. Go Sox, even though I'm predicting your demise tonight.

No comments: