Sunday, September 12, 2004

Wiggle your big toe.

Woke up this morning with some screwed up dreams:
  1. That my mom had died
  2. That I was in my bedroom in the old house in Centerport and I had a son named Jimmy and I couldn't remember how old he was

Went to breakfast with Kristin, Lisa P., and Toni at some hick place. All you can eat pancakes for $4. I had five.

Came home a did Intro to Business homework. Took at nap in Kristin's room and drooled all over her pillow.

Watched Kill Bill and ate Chinese food.

Not the most captivating day.

Tomorrow I have a feeling I'm going to have an Intro to Business quiz, which could be anything since this guy is kind of strange (he channeled Karl Marx the first day and started screaming at the top of his lungs), and he seems like the kind of teacher that will give an impossibly hard test/quiz and have no qualms about it being tough.

Then I have an Audio Production quiz on Tuesday, gotta study for that, too.

Then all I have to do is get through Organizational Communication on Wednesday then the 4-day break begins. Thank you, Judaism!

Marlins redeemed themselves today with an 11-1 win over the Cubs. Only 1 1/2 games out of the Wild Card with 23 games left, playing Atlanta, Chicago, Montreal, and Philly.

I didn't shower yesterday and by this afternoon my crotch smelled like plain cooked Kraft Macaroni and Cheese noodles, like when you shake them around in the colander. I have since showered.

Tried to do an Audio post today, hasn't popped up on the site yet. It's really annoying, they said as soon as you finish the phone call, it should pop up, and it hasn't. I wrote them to tell me what's up and haven't received a reply. It's really annoying me more as I sit here and talk about it.

I'm gonna go hang up a poster.


No comments: