Thursday, September 16, 2004

15.5 FL.OZ. 480ml


Since the beginning of school a month ago, I have probably drank about 40 of the cans of Arizona Green Tea. I had three cases when I came up here. I am drinking one now and there is only one left in the fridge.

I went to Costco before I left for school, and saw that they were selling 24 of the teas for $10. I think that might be the reason I like them so much. Everything tastes better when you got a deal on it.

I don't know what I'm going to do when this one is gone. I'm hoping I can get more of the cases somewhere up here, otherwise I have to wait until November.

Had a brainstorming session with Silva and Steve Sass. Looks like we're pretty set up to start shooting the film. I think we have a good concept and the skill to do it right. The only thing I'm afraid of is that Murphy seems like the kind of guy that your grade is dependent upon him liking you as a person. If you have him a ten minute movie of kids burping the alphabet, but he liked you, you'd get an A for 'thinking outside the box'.

I discovered today that Oneonta is the cellulite capital of the world. Driving around with Silva we saw so much fat ass legs it made us want to puke. One particular cow was just laying on her front porch like she was dead, with the fattest thighs I've ever seen.

Going to go spend time with Kristin and maybe go look at what we shot today to make sure its all focused, make sure the iris is closed enough, not too much gain, etc.

Geneseo tomorrow. True ass.

No comments: